Defensive Carbine/Rifle Level 1 Class
April 15 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm$250.00
Defensive Carbine 1 prepares you to use semi-auto short barreled weapon systems for personal home/self-defense applications.
Learn to use a semi-automatic rifle for home/self-defense. This class is for beginners or those with experience. We can provide guns/gear if you need it, no charge for use at class.
The class stresses close-quarter and midrange applications for home and street situations.
Learn from licensed, active duty Police Firearms Instructors. Class is limited to 10 students with two instructors to insure you get the attention and coaching you deserve. We prefer quality over quantity.
NTGT is a part of Texas Concealed Carry Institutes expansion, we own the range, classroom and range on premises.
18 minutes east of Greenville off I30. Same instructors as TCCI. We have 6 bays and plenty of room for audits to practice on their own if they’d like!
We understand the ammo situation and have been offering an alternative in our Level I Handgun that has worked out well.
We have .22LR AR-15’s you can use at no charge and related gear. We also have AR-15’s in .223/5.56 and 9MM a student can use at no charge. You don’t need to own a rifle/gear to take this class. (If you’d like to use one of our guns, you need to reserve it.) We can sell you ammo for the class or bring you own.
SEMI AUTOMATIC 16 to 20” Carbine/rifle magazine fed.
- Dot & halo type site systems are permitted (close quarter type). Optics are not required.
- Sling for the rifle.
- 400 ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION minimum (More is better)
- AT LEAST 3 MAGAZINES FOR THE CARBINE USED DURING THE COURSE
- HOLSTER – Must be hip holster / Inside the pants is ok if it is a hard / firm holster
- MAGAZINE POUCH(S) hold at LEAST 1 MAGAZINE ON BELT OR ON WEAPON SYSTEM for the (rifle / carbine)
- HANDGUN W/ 100 ROUNDS OF AMMO W/ STRONG SIDE HIP HOLSTER
- EYE & HEARING PROTECTION (loaners available)
- CLOTHING SUITABLE FOR WEATHER CONDITIONS
- HAT AND SUNGLASSES
- SUN BLOCK
- Camp / folding type chair recommended for range.
Class is $250.00 a $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required. If you cancel with 48 hours of notice deposit transfers one time to another class/date of your choice. Second cancellation/no-show no refund.
If you encounter technical difficulties making a reservation please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org